Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Newly redesigned Lean Six Sigma training will bring both Green and Black belt participants together for 2 weeks ensuring consistent Green Belt knowledge in the principles and practices of Lean and Six Sigma. This 2-week Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training teaches and prepares individuals to implement the principles, practices, and techniques of Lean Six Sigma in a support capacity on a Black Belt project team. Green Belts are traditionally Lead process stakeholders and may also be assigned specific process-level improvement projects to conduct on their own—projects that normally do not require the statistical rigor demonstrated by a Black Belt.
- Function as a ‘tools application’ member of a six sigma project team
- Lead and execute process-level improvement projects
- Collect process data and develop process maps
- Develop statistical hypotheses using simple statistical tools
- Design simple experiments and/or implementation plans that help validateimprovement options
- Apply problem solving and quantifiable tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying lean and six sigma
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements Learn how to execute the six sigma methodology.
- Work with process owners to ensure process gains are held