Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
Newly redesigned Lean Six Sigma training will bring both Green and Black belt participants together for 2 weeks ensuring consistent Green Belt level knowledge in the principles and practices of Lean and Six Sigma. Black Belt participants will return for weeks 3 and 4 for a deeper dive into the Lean and Six sigma methodologies and bring the participant to the level of Black Belt to lead project teams to achieve breakthrough business improvements for their organizations. This course will use Minitab statistical software. The Lean Six Sigma methodology is a systematic application that can be applied in service-based, transactional, production-based, and healthcare environments and is focused on achieving significant business results and increased customer satisfaction.
- Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Reduce process variation.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying lean and Six Sigma.
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology.
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by computing and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to hold project gains.